Idea I do not like

Hello,
In the post below I would like to talk about the idea of how I wanted to create photos for my project, but after taking a few test photos I gave up this idea.

My idea was to show a short story through photos, but this idea only looked good in my head. When I started taking pictures I noticed something was wrong and it didn't go the way I wanted.
I wanted these photos to be some kind of story about the acceptance and equality of women's bodies. I wanted to show it in a more artistic way, the women were to be in underwear (on the test photos I will punish are in clothes), and the pictures were to be black and white.

Through photos, I wanted to show the journey that women went through to accept what, however, in reality, looked like a combination of unsuccessful poses of models, which I did not like at all.
I want to show these photos to show what path I went to until I found the concept that I like and which I decided to pursue.


As you can see, these photos do not look like they are supposed to convey some deeper meaning even after looking at them for a long time. I was disappointed, however, I did not give up and thanks to research (which I posted before) I found photos that inspired me again and caused my desire to continue working revived.
The most important thing in all of this is that I have learned the right lesson that you must not give up and even if you encounter any adversity, you can always find another way out of a difficult situation.

Comments

Popular Posts