Project sign off.

Hello.

In the post below I will introduce you to my project idea, presenting project sign off.


The main purpose of doing my project is to show the beauty of different types of bodies with different structure, size and history.

I named my project "Equal Beauty". It is considered with the fact that in the modern world people have an incorrect perception of one's body. I would like to show how beautiful everybody is and how strong and awesome they are.

One of my inspiration to create my project "Equal Beauty" is a social movement called Body Positivity. The main purpose of this movement is to encourage people to accept differences in body size, looks and colours. It shows that everyone is equal and beautifully. It does not matter how you look but what kind of person are you.



This picture shows perfectly the differences between woman's bodies. Even though they have a different body size, skin tone and disability, they are beautiful and unique. 
The diversity between everyone in the world should be accepted and supported by the society.

In the next post, I will discuss the project plan. 











Comments

  1. You have two posts now I am seriously worried about your work - it now week seven you need to add work to ensure that you can pass this module

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts