Project plan.

Hello.

in the post below I will show you my plan regarding my project.

One of the most important things when creating any project is to create its plan, what will be done in the individual weeks. For people who do not like plans and sticking to a specific path, it can cause a lot of trouble and stress. However, I believe that setting requirements, goals and going beyond the comfort zone contributes to personal development.


In the plan which I presented above, I wrote about what in a given week I intend to do regarding my portfolio. This is not a very detailed plan, but it is easy to follow it and create a more detailed plan in your calendar.

Time is short, so it's important to use every possible moment to work on your major project. in the last week of my project plan, I forgot to add information about combining all photos into an article that I want to create with the website named lucidpress.com, and put a finished portfolio onto behance.net

Comments

  1. Again you now need your entire project, much research , pictures and process and final pieces and how you have completed this and added to your website - you have much to do here before assessment

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts