Equipment and software

Hello

In the post below I will discuss the equipment I used and software which helped me to create my project.

I used a well-known Canon camera to create photos. It was Canon 700D, which I usually worked during specialization sessions. I think that this camera works well for photos in the studio but also for field sessions. I did the photo sessions in the studio. Unfortunately, I'm not a professional, so these photos did not work out as perfectly as I wanted.

To process these photos, I used the well-known Adobe Photoshop CC, which can cause many problems for some users, including myself. I am still learning how to use this application so the processing took me a little more time than people familiar with this software.

To put everything together, I will use a canva website that lets you create a magazine/editorial


Then after creating the editorial, I'll put everything in yumpu:



Or flipsnack:



To create a magazine from this and the last step in my project journey will be put my portfolio onto behance:



Comments

Popular Posts