My website

Hello!

This week on Digital Arts classes we have started creating your own website on which we will place our major project. We create websites on the site which is named WIX.

First of all I had to choose the template the most appropriate for my needs. For my major project I want to create a video so I wanted to choose a modern and minimalistic template from tab 'creative arts' named ' Graffiti Artist"



For the background of my website, I chose my own photo. I think it suits for the climate of my major project, because I will do a short video about depression, so I think shades of grey suit there perfectly. I changed too logo of the website to my initials.


Next step of creating the website is placing information regarding the founder of the site. People who will come on my page can click on tab 'about' or scrol down and find informaion about me.


Here is what I did with my website. I think I will change it a little in the future, but now this is the result I wanted to achieve.


Comments

Popular Posts