Website update

Hello,
In the post below I would like to present how I updated and customized my website before uploading the final project on it.

At the very beginning, I was thinking about creating a website from the beginning, but I changed my mind when I realized how much work I put into it.

The biggest change can be seen on the main page where I changed the look from this:


For more customized:

The background is a photo my friend took me and I converted it in Adobe Photoshop, unfortunately I forgot to document the process.

The next step after changing the home page was to improve the About page, where I changed the picture from colour to black and white because I think that this combination with the background looks much better.

I changed the name of the "Project" tab to "Leicester" and added a new tab called "Equal Beauty" and then it was time to choose how to show my project:


I chose the fourth option and it looked like this:


I didn't like it, however, so I decided to change it a bit and finally managed to create a gallery that I liked to some extent and showed photos in a much easier way to view:


I did not like the fact that the gallery was stretched from edge to edge with small spacing and that so many photos were in one line.
After a few attempts, I finally managed to set the photos so that the distance between them was larger and there are fewer in series:


The last step was to write brief information about the project:


After placing this information, the page and the project are ready to be shared.

Comments

Popular Posts