Equipment and contact sheets.

Hello,
In the post below I would like to tell some information about my equipment which I am using to create my project and show some test photos.

First of all, I wanted to create my project by phone, which at this point I think it is complicated to find good apps which will show manual settings and will allow you to create the photo how you want it to look.
I changed my mind and decided to borrow the camera from my friend which is Nikon Cooplix P520.
In the first place, I decided to try to get to know this camera better, so I did some test photos with automatic mode. These photos were few autoportraits which show me how colours look on this camera.
After that, I decided to change my settings to manual and at the beginning, I had a lot of problems to set everything right because it was my first try with manual settings.



After a few trials of doing photos and getting to know my equipment better, I decided to search for some information about manual camera settings and I found the video on YouTube from which I learned some basics information about how to do it. The video is from David Manning and includes basic info about ISO, shutter speed and aperture.

After watching this video I tried to do some more photos, but this time I used the knowledge I gained from this short video.


Some photos are made in colour and some in black and white because I wanted to try both techniques. Finally, more is in black and white because it is the way I am creating my project. In the next post, I will show some photos which I made out with my friend of course with all precautions as recommended.



Comments

  1. Good that you have practiced but what settings did you use? What were you trying to achieve - you should have some test shots here to discuss

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts