Welcome in the third term!

Hello!

Welcome back to my blog! It is a long time I did not post anything. It s already 4th week of 3rd term so I should post everything soon. I think it is a really difficult time for everyone if it comes to online classes and some of the people can still not be used to this kind of things but it is time for changing mind and start working on the collage work because even world stopped a little bit live does not stop. It is a thing which motivates me to do some work and I hope I will find more motivation for rest assignments.

 It is a new term so it is time for me to find some new things which will inspire me and will lead me in this difficult time.

This term I want to focus on the body, beauty of the body and different body shapes. As everyone knows all people in the world are different so it is really rude and unimaginable that some people still think that everyone should be skinny and stereotypically beautiful. I said above that everyone is different but in this difference, people are equal and gorgeous.

This sort of thinking led to an uprising the social movement called ‘body positivity’ which the main claim is telling that every human in the world should be accepted no matter how he or she looks.
In the society where everyone is worry about how they look that kind of social movement could have a lot common with art. It is all about the way how people show and see others. If we think that everyone is equal we will see the beauty not only outside but also in the inside.

I hope that there will be times when people will finally start to accept not only their appearance but also others. I hope the hate will disappear and everyone will focus on improving themselves instead of trying to destroy others.

Comments

  1. Okay it is now week six and there is nothing here! Please start your work or you are at risk of not passing this module

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts