Stylization inspiration.

Hello.

In the post below I will discuss the issue of inspiration that I used to follow when creating the project.

I was inspired by men's stylization from the autumn Vesrache collection from 2019. I was inspired by extravagant combinations of designs as in the first collage and a combination of short pants with a jacket or coat, which, in my opinion, does not match the autumn/winter period, which is why I used it to create spring stylizations.



These photos are from the official Versace site from the 'Versace Man Fall Winter 2019' collection.

When it comes to inspirations for women's stylizations, I used boho and vintage.  Last year and during the following seasons vintage style is a very popular style, the 70s come back to grace, which features long straight pants, bells, long skirts, dresses and shirts.


While creating one stylization, I was strongly inspired by the photo above-showing boho style, but using long straight pants with a floral pattern and combined them with a shirt.

 Bohemian style
70's inspiration

To create the next stylization in my mind was Bermuda shorts. This kind of shorts are popular in spring/summer season 2020, but as everyone knows fashion trends like to be repeated, so I found inspiration from a spring season 2013 as you can see below:




Comments

Popular Posts