Major project editing

Hello!

In the previous post I wrote that I will use Movie Maker to editing my project. I tried, but it did not look good and it was not that easy to do with this software. I realize that is easier to do it in Adobe Premiere Pro and in Adobe After Effects.

I used Movie Maker too, but only for creating some videos.


And for create the title of my video, where I choose tools named caption.


Adobe After Effeccts I used only for stabilizing my videos, what took me so long time. When I put video to this software I had to put it on the track and then I used tool named Warp Stabilizer, next I changed format and I click render.


In Adobe Premiere Pro I edited all my videos, I cut them and tried to fit on with audio which I edited it this software too. Here I did not have any problems with cutting videos and audio. I think this was a better choice than Movie Maker where everything was so slow.


Comments

Popular Posts