Camera apps

Hello!

In this post I want to discuss about some phone apps which I used to create my major project as camera apps, and apps which can help me to create timelaps.

I used two apps to create my major project, as Camera ICS and Open Camera. Below I want to show you how this apps looks like.


The first camera app is named Camera ICS and have the option to record timelapse, what I used during creating my major project. This one I used only to create timelapses. I changed settings of this cam to timelapse for 2 seconds and 1,5 seconds.


Second app is named Open Camera and I used this one to create other shots for my project. It was helpful because I did not lose focus of objects and everything was clear. I did not change any options, only sometimes I changed lightning settings.


Comments

Popular Posts