Blog Buddy

Welcome to my other post!

I hope it will be interesting for you, because today I will introduce my friend from media course. We are in the same class in DMU International Year Zero. I will take a look at his blog and talking with him to know each other better. This is Danial:




Danial is young, talented, ambitious and inspiring story writer. He writes fan fiction to improve his literatural skills. He loves science fiction television series and stories. In the future, he wants to be a science fiction writer, so in next year he will study Creative Writing at De Montfort  University. His main inspirations to write a story are television series about superheroes. One of his favourite series what is also his major inspiration  is "Kamen Rider" what in English is named "Masked Rider".


I can not wait to read his stories in the future!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts